Google Fiber Set Up Instructions
- Ensure that the FiberJack box (small white box) Fiber network box (larger black box) are plugged into power.
- Visit fiber.google.com/getfiber
- When prompted, enter your address as 1849 N Freedom Blvd Provo, UT 84604. Don’t forget to specify your apartment number.
- Follow the prompts, select “1 Gig” service and do not select any add-on services.
- When prompted, log in with an existing Google account. Although a roommate may volunteer to login with their personal account, a new account should be created since all roommates will share this login.
- Follow the instructions to name your Wi-Fi network and create a unique password to your Fiber account.
- Wait about 20-30 minutes. If setup was done correctly, your FiberJack box should show a solid blue light and your Wi-Fi name should appear in a search for available Wi-Fi networks from your mobile devices.